Monday, April 20, 2020

Review : Saved by Her Enemy Warrior

Saved by Her Enemy Warrior by Greta Gilbert

Genre: Historical Romance, 
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon BN iBooks Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 288
PublishedMarch 1st 2020 by Harlequin Historical

Entombed with her enemy…

Will her heart remain unscathed?

Left to die in the tomb of her beloved Pharaoh Tausret, royal adviser Aya would be silenced forever by those who seek power. But she is not alone! Egyptian soldier Intef is there to steal her mistress’s gold. Now they must work together to escape. This handsome warrior is Aya’s enemy, yet it’s passion not hatred that burns between them. Can their desire withstand the revelations that await them outside?
I'm not a fan of historical books they just are not my thing. I'm not sure how I ended up with an ARC knowing this but I did and so I figured I'd give this book a fair shot. I did end up reading this and while everything that happens in the book was okay it just wasn't for me, I had a hard time getting into it. I couldn't connect to the characters enough to even enjoy them. I just find it hard to really get into historical books and this was unfortunately one I wasn't really into. I tried going into this book with an open mind and its just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...