Monday, October 31, 2016

Review : Unwrapping the Ranchers Secret

Unwrapping the Rancher's Secret by Lauri Robinson

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Holiday, Harlequin, Historical Romance
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | B&N | Kobo
Pages: 288
A ghost of Christmas past… 

Heiress Sara Johnson is shocked when the stepbrother she believed was dead returns to Colorado to claim his inheritance! It might be the season of goodwill, but Crofton Parks seems determined to destroy his late father's empire.

Sparks fly as Crofton and Sara are forced to work together, and soon she begins to uncover the secrets behind his disappearance and need for revenge. But a far more unsettling discovery is the desire he awakens in Sara. This roguish rancher might just claim her heart by Christmas!
 


After the death of her stepfather Sara's dead stepbrother returns. Something suspicious about his return and the fact that hes back from the dead. It's pretty obvious the reasons he's back soon after the death of his father. Not only that unexplainable things start to happen fires, shootings and accidents, in other words a mystery to solve.


I loved this book there was plenty going on to keep me hooked. I thought it was interesting getting the step brothers point of view in seeing waht went on on his side of the story on what really happens when it came to his "death" and the reason on why he was back. I loved the Sara was pretty strong willed and was willing to take over her what he father left after his death even if it wasn't much of a role for a female like her during that time. I'm not a fan of historical fiction romance but I'm slowly warming up to it and I can honestly say I really enjoyed this book. I loved seeing the mystery unfold. I enjoyed seeing the sparks fly between the two. I loved every mishaps and when it came to this book there was never a dull moment. Overall I really enjoyed it, it was a pretty good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...