Sunday, May 15, 2016

OwlCrate Subscription Service

Owlcrate & What to expect

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you lovely readers about a great bookish subscription service called OwlCrate. For those of you who have not heard of this service, its $29.99 + S&H. Thing is is you use this special code NEWMEMBER you'll be able to knock off a bit of cash. Every month there is a different theme in each box you can expect:
  • Hardcover book 
  • 3-5 quality bookish items.

Last month's box Theme : Dystopia

At this point I'm not worried about spoiling things for other OwlCrate users, I mean its almost time for the next box. When you first open the box you can expect to get ahold of this card:


I'm not bothered by spoiler cards such as these because I love to know where I get the stuff I receive incase I love it then I know where to get it. Some other subscription boxes I have don't do these kinds of cards which I find unfortunate hard to order stuff when you don't know where it came from. 

Anyways. I haven't read The Maze Runner before but it's been on my TBR list forever. Its a book I've been meaning to read but have yet to get it and I absolutely refuse to check out the movie until I get the book.I ended up putting the Maze Runner Decal on my computer its from Shailey Ann Designs. I loved the Mockingjay Bracelet I recieved it was from The Geeky Cauldron was really good quality and I though it was really cute! As for the little notebook I recieved with the cover of George Orwell's 1984 it was by Manuscript and its a perfect size for my purse when I need to take some notes. Then there was the magnet Mockingjay minimalist Magnets made by HalfbloodPrints. I absolutely love the Shatter Me coster that I recieved saying "I spend my life folded between the pages of books." <3 <3 <3 which was by Evie Bookish (Seriously check out her page, you won't be able to just simply not buy something).



As for the book it was Flawed by Cecelia Ahern. I've been hearing so much about it lately and was thrilled to have recieved it. I'm a sucker for pretty covers and that cover is lovely. Soon as I read it I'll be sure to post a review. Have any of you read it? What did you think I'd like to read your comment below.




Anyways should any of you decide to subscribe please use this referral link I'd appreciate it! https://owlcrate.com/refer/Jessi-MPTJWQQC

As for next months theme:


I love the steampunk genre but yet to come across it much. So far I've read The Infernal Devices, Dearly Departed , The Masque of the Red Death, Something Strange and Deadly trilogy and Girl in the Steel Corset. All of which I absolutely adore. I would like to dive more deeply into this subject but unaware of any steampunk books that are out there so if you know of any people please me know. Here are some sneak peek pictures I've recieved through email

 

All I know is that there will be jewelry inspired by the Infernal Devices and will have Steampunk themed nail foils, Can't wait to get my box!
What if your not interested in this months theme? Well you can always skip that month, its made easy to do so. Or lets just say you not longer like the serive you can cancel it at any time hassle free. Its worth a shot to try out at least once. Its 29.99 but with the cost of everything its worth so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...