Monday, October 5, 2015

Review : The Professional

The Professional by Addison Fox

Genre: Romantic Suspense, Harlequin
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 288
Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by Harlequin

Synopsis:

Despite her job as a wedding planner, Violet Richardson doesn't believe a happy-ever-after is in her future. And when she's kidnapped by a killer, she's surprised that rescue comes in the form of her tempting yet irritating neighbor Max Baldwin.

Trying to forget his dark past, Max never meant to take on his attractive neighbor's troubles. But now the bickering pair must outrun a thug who's determined to get his hands on mysterious jewels he thinks are in Violet's possession. And as they race for their lives through Dallas's summer heat, Max and Violet may finally open their eyes to the burning passion they share.

Review:

What I loved most about this book was that there was so much going on from the very start of the book. Within the first few pages of the book Violet gets kidnapped and Max will eventually aid her in what is going on with every situation. Theres action, drama and steamy scene to keep the enjoying every moment of reading this book. Now I realise that this book is connected to two others and I'm not sure how. I haven't read theme I seemed to have jumped right into the middle of it. While reading this I couldn't help but wonder if the previous book had anything to do with the rubies situations or not. I felt like this story just jumped into the middle of something but at least I got a back story of what happened that it came to what was going on in this book.
* * 5 Mins later * *

Ok so I did a quick look and it seems like there was a bit more to the story then what I had gotten. I think that even though these books might be stand alones, it might be best to read in order. I don't feel like I really missed a thing though thankfully there was a brief recap of what happened to lead to this story.

Overall this book was great I really enjoyed it. I recommend you lovely readers to check out this book but read the previous books before you get to this one I think you'll appreciate it more.

4.5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...