Saturday, September 5, 2015

Review: Time for Love

Time for Love by Melinda Curtis

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Heartwarming
Goodreads: Click
Published Sept 1st, 2015

Blurb:

A fresh start-for both of them. As a kid from a shattered family, Kathy Harris couldn't wait to get out of Harmony Valley. Yet here she is, back home, determined to rebuild her life and regain her young son's trust. But she doesn't expect to work miracles-unlike Dylan O'Brien, the enigmatic cowboy rumored to be a healer of misfit horses. As they work to save an injured colt, Kathy starts to believe in a future with Dylan that she never thought possible. But one of Kathy's new rules is no more secrets ...and Dylan has a big one. One that could destroy the life he and Kathy are building together. 

Review:

I thought that this was a heart warming book about second chances in pretty much all aspects of the word. I thought that it was interesting getting the aspect if an alcoholic character. Usually when I come around books they base it off just the characters family member being affected the alcoholic. I just thought that it was an interesting point of view getting into her head. I loved that there was the dual point view. As much as I liked this book I feel like it dragged in some areas. The book had a good storyline and was written really well. I really enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...