Friday, May 1, 2015

Review : The Pregnancy Secret

The Pregnancy Secret by Cara Colter

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Harlequin
Goodreads: Click
Pages : 256
Purchase Link: Amazon
Expected publication: May 5th 2015 by Harlequin

Back in her husband's arms!

Jessica Brennan couldn't wait to marry gorgeous Kade and fill their rickety house with children. Not being able to live that dream tore them apart.

CEO Kade may not have been able to fix their marriage, but he can finally fix up the house. Except working together only rekindles their love. One night with her husband can't hurt, can it? Unless it has dramatic, life-changing consequences!
 



So I must admit that one of the reasons I had chosen this book was because not only was it free for review but that one of its main character had the same name is mine. :-)

Now on to the content of the story. Overall I thought that this book was short, sweet and simple. Not much drama which was what I was hoping for. Now as for the title I felt like it was misleading, I only this because it wasn't until it was nearly maybe 75% into the book is where she gets pregnant. Just based on the title I thought that this story was going  be different from what it actually was. I enjoyed seeing them come together after some and talk about their history and slowly solve the problems that once tore them apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...