Saturday, March 28, 2015

Review : Texas Rebels : Egan

Texas Rebels : Egan by Linda Warren

Pages: 224
Genre : Contemporary, Romance, Harlequin
Expected publication: April 7th 2015 by Harlequin
Goodreads: Click

Heart of a Hero

Big-city art instructor Rachel Hollister isn't back home in Horseshoe, Texas, for more than a few hours before she's lost and stranded in the woods surrounding Rebel Ranch. But Rachel's bad luck takes a sudden turn for the better when a ruggedly handsome cowboy manages to save her life, not just once, but twice, in the same day.

Rancher Egan Rebel can't resist helping someone in need, even an enemy—or the daughter of one. It was Rachel's father who unjustly sentenced Egan to prison years ago. As attracted as he is to Rachel and her bright, creative energy, Egan can't forgive the man who stole his freedom. Can Egan let go of the past, or will he turn his back on the only woman he's ever loved?

I have to admit I really didn't pay attention to what the book was about when I saw that cover I knew I had to check it out.

There is so much to love about this book from the drama, suspense and romance. I loved the connection between Rachel and Egan it was one of those cheesy love at first sight but at least its stretched out a bit with the spark between the two. I loved that there was the dual point of views with the characters facing their own set of problems. I loved that there was enough drama going on and suspense to keep the readers guessing and wondering whats going to happen next. Overall this was a great read and I recommend you lovely readers to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...