Monday, February 16, 2015

Review : Sweet Talking Man

Sweet Talking Man by Liz Talley

Genre : Super Romance, Harlequin
Goodreads: Click
Pages : 384
Expected publication: February 3rd 2015 by Harlequin
Purchase Link: Amazon

 Who doesn't want a little sweet talk?

Leif Lively is the hottest thing to happen to Magnolia Bend. But single mother Abigail Orgeron figures he's another heartbreaker and does her best to ignore the steamy glances he tosses her way. When he speaks, though, her resistance crumbles! His sweet words, humor and laid-back ways captivate buttoned-up Abigail.

For once, losing control feels so good, and this no-strings arrangement is getting serious. What will she do when Leif solves the family mystery that brought him to town and decides to leave? Because she's learning that the biggest love means taking the biggest risk.


I must admit it took a couple tries to get into this book. Once I got over that bump that got me to stop those other times I just couldn't put it down I loved watching the romance between Leif and Abigail. I loved that there was multiple point of views and how the story progressed. I thought that this book well written but at times felt like it dragged. That was a bit of my problem which had me stall with this book a couple times. As sweet as this book was I wished that there was more drama or something, maybe I'm so used to my action packed with romance books that this slow and sweet book just didn't hook me much.Overall once I did get through the book I found that I really enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...