Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review : The Twelve Dates of Christmas

The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Susan Meier

Genre : Contemporary, Romance, Holiday
Pages: 256
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Links Amazon
Published November 4th 2014 by Harlequin

 The perfect business arrangement? 

When entrepreneur Ricky Langley offers Eloise Vaughn the help she needs, in exchange for her attending twelve Christmas parties as his date, she can't refuse. Yes, Ricky's handsome, and devastatingly charming, but this is about business. If only her racing heart would get the message! 

Ricky has his own reasons for hating Christmas. But with each date that passes Eloise opens his eyes to the spirit of the season…and opens his heart to a totally different future…



 
I loved this book. Perfect for the holiday. I loved that watching these two over the short time they were able to to heal each other, better themselves and find love on the way I love. This book was well written and a fun read. What I also liked about this book was that it was clean and didn't need extra spice to make this book a great one. I also want to point out that I love the cover to this book. What I also liked about this book was that it was clean and didn't need extra spice to make this book a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...