Sunday, June 29, 2014

Review : Ghost Hackers


(Book One)
Purchase Links : Amazon Only 99!
Pages : 205

In a city with a minority zombie population, anything can happen. Maybe a guy with a microchip in his brain can become a hero.

Eli Carter is a delivery driver in a dead-end career and a crowded apartment. He also has a chip in his head that prevents him from lying.

When he meets Khan Hart, a self-proclaimed necromancer/exorcist, Eli's very ordinary life begins to unravel. First, he is visited by something that goes bump in the night, then it tries to kill him a few times.

Now Eli must team up with Khan, face down his fears, and kick the butt of one very strange ghost.

Welcome to Ghost Hackers, the series. Readers will be given entertainment and/or space rabies. 



Review:

I'm not even sure how I got this book, I just got a random email with the book maybe I signed up for it and forgot? When I started the book I was just going off the title and just dove into the book. I thought that this book was unique and interesting. I liked the background of the book about the crash sites and what became of it. The book was well written, a bit slow at the beginning but this book is still great. I liked the mystery that is Eli and looking forward to seeing what is in store for him in the next book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...