Sunday, March 2, 2014

Review : One Night With Her Ex

One Night With Her Ex by Lucy King

Genre : Contemporary, Romance
Paperback, 224 pages
Expected publication: March 18th 2014 by Harlequin KISS
Can you honestly say you don't want me?

Lily Montgomery finds the perfect antidote to an anticlimactic New Year's Eve: a hot, up-against-the-door one-night stand with a sexy millionaire. Trouble is, the man in question is Kit, the ex-husband she's spent five years getting over.

For Kit Buchanan, the past few years have been hellish! He's conquered the business world, but when it comes to the bedroom he's had the mother of all dry spells. Clearly he needs to get Lily out of his system once and for all!

But one supercharged night later, Kit's not so sure. After all, why move on when he's having so much fun where he is?

My Thoughts:

I thought that this book was good. The character were interesting but I don't know I wanted a bit more to the story. I hated that Lily was over dramatic, unreasonable and jumped to conclusions. She drove me crazy. I enjoyed Kits character even after his mistake he seems to be the more reasonable one in the couple. He was very old and was trying to prove that he was trust worthy. The book was very predictable. I wishes that there was something more to make is unique. This type of book gets over played and wanted something that makes it different from the rest. Even with that I did like the book so it gets 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...