Saturday, February 22, 2014

Review : The Paris Connection

The Paris Connection by Cerella Sechrist

Harlequin | Heartwarming
Genre : Contemporary, Romance
Mass Market Paperback
Expected publication: March 1st 2014 by Harlequin Heartwarming

                Buy Links

Sparks are flying in the City of Light

Emma Brooks, single mom and managing director at the leading recruiting firm in Paris, was against their merger with an American company from the start. Not only was her firm losing its autonomy, she was losing her well-deserved promotion to Cole Dorset—a handsome, arrogant interloper from New York!

How did Cole's ex-girlfriend's dream of moving to Paris become his nightmare? Now he's got to find his way in a new country, and the woman showing him the ropes wants to string him up by one. But as he gets to know Emma and her daughter, he realizes Paris may have more to offer than he thought….

My Thoughts:

I swear endings like this book ruins any chances of meeting a great, romantic guy. Good things I have books like this one to have my little escapes. I loved this book and the characters. I loved that there was more then one point of view. I loved Emma character she is a a strong, independent mother who is also a hopeless romantic. She is a also a loyal friend, and selfless risking her hide to help another. I liked that she takes things as she goes and isn't really bitter about how things turned out. This book was beautifully written and I enjoyed every minute I spent reading this book . Highly Recommend! 5 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...