Thursday, January 23, 2014

Review : Lingering Echoes

Lingering Echoes by Erica Kiefer

Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Age Groups: Young Adult, New Adult
Pages: 338
Published: November 16th 2013 by Clean Teen Publishing
Goodreads: Click 

                  Amazon

She's broken with guilt.
He harbors a chilling past.
It's safer if they keep their distance...
But, the echoes that linger connect them.

Returning to Hidden Pines is the last thing Allie Collins wants to do during her final summer before college. For her, the family cabin she spent her youthful summers in, now holds a dark memory that has haunted her every day for the last year.

While struggling to forget her past, Allie runs into Damien, a local rebel with secrets of his own. He's dark, dangerous and he keeps showing up when Allie least expects him to. She has every reason not to trust him. So why does she find herself opening up to him in a way she hasn't been able to with anyone?

As pieces of Damien’s identity emerge, answers to a rumored mystery begin to unfold. By the time Allie unearths the secrets of Damien’s past, she realizes just how intricately they are connected. Now she is caught in a dangerous battle that threatens her life and those she loves.

My Thoughts:

"Be careful who you trust..."

Just wow, this book was amazing. It was not at all what I thought it would be. When I first seen that someone compared it to Twilight I ended up really skeptical about the book. I wasn't a fan of twilight. This story was beautifully written. The characters were interesting and someone the readers will love to read about. I loved that I got a detailed scenes from the past that I can really picture and have some type of feelings towards the characters. I enjoyed seeing Allie's character as well as the other characters develop as the story progress. Even if Damien was a bit stalkerish in the beginning I really enjoyed knowing more about his character. There was so much going on in this book that there was never a dull moment. This is one of those books that'll hold you to the very end wondering what was going to happen next. Also I would recommend this book for readers of all ages this book was pretty clean. I just loved everything about this book and Highly recommend you lovely readers check out this book. 5 of 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...