Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Reunion Lie

The Reunion Lie by Lucy King

Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Purchase Links: Amazon
Goodreads: Click

Blurb:

It was only meant to be a little white lie.

Inventing a fake fiancé was an act of desperation for Zoe Montgomery - a knee-jerk response to her horrifying high school reunion! But now that she's convinced London's most unattainable bachelor to play the part, her little lie is spiraling out of control.

Because everyone wants a piece of tycoon Dan Forrester. Including Zoe! Especially once she's seen the view from his bedroom - this might be a fake engagement, but she's certainly not faking anything else!

Now the reunion is over, and Zoe and Dan have convinced the world they're meant to be! But convincing each other? A whole different challenge...


My Thoughts:

What I really enjoyed about this book was how relate able it was. I myself have been out of high school for a while now and I'll be waiting for the dreaded reunion invitation soon. I'll have to deal with well pretty much what Zoe had to go through, I have no boyfriend/husband or kids. Just school and hopefully a job soon. So I enjoyed Zoe very much seeing her POV to it. I don't think I would go as far as to come up with a fake fiance but it was fun to see how it went for Zoe. I liked that I had also gotten the point of view of Dan. I hated how he was quick to jump to conclusions but that's about the only thing I didn't like about him. I liked how fast paced this book was and thought that it was well written. I loved the connection between the two. I highly recommend you lovely readers to check this book out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...