Friday, December 6, 2013

Review : Season of Second Chances

Season of Second Chances by Brighton Walsh
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Pages : 79
Purchase Links : Amazon
 photo goodreads-badge-add-38px11_zps1ae6e47f.jpg

Blurb:

When a storm strands Claire Hanlin in Chicago on Christmas Eve, the last person she expects to come to her rescue is Logan Dawes, the man she almost married two years ago. The chemistry between them is dangerously potent, but with nowhere else to go, Claire accepts Logan's offer to stay with him for the night.

Back in the home they shared, surrounded by reminders of Logan and his young daughter, Claire begins to realize how much she misses the family she almost had. After a few cups of Christmas cheer, she falls right back into her ex's arms-even though she knows it means setting herself up for heartbreak all over again.

The magic of the season has thrown him together with the woman he's never stopped loving, and Logan's not about to pass up this gift. He's not the workaholic he was two years ago-his family comes first. Now all he has to do is prove it to Claire, before the snow stops and she flies out of his life for good.

My Thoughts:
Short and sweet. This is a story of second chances (Obviously), its about learning to know whats important in your life. I enjoyed this book. It only took like a hour or so read it, which is perfect for me because being a college student I have little time to read and with that little time I had I managed to devour this book. I liked the characters and thought that this book well written. Oh and because I'm a fan of pretty covers I just wanted to point out how much I really liked the cover of this book. :-)  This book is perfect for christmas time / New years times which is now so go and get this book! 4 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...