Monday, December 30, 2013

Hard to Handle

Hard to Handle by Jessica Lemmon

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Adult
Purchase LinksAmazon
Goodreads:  Click

Blurb:

ONCE BURNED Sadie Howard never dates a guy more than once-but Fate has other plans for her when it comes to Aiden Downey, the one that got away. Aiden loved her, left her, and broke her heart. Yet suddenly she's bumping into him at every turn, driven to distraction by his wicked grin and rock-hard body. Now she can't resist finishing what they started-as long as she doesn't let herself fall in love...

TWICE AS TEMPTING Aiden Downey threw away the best thing he ever had when he let Sadie go, and now he's determined to win back the woman he's always wanted. Sadie agrees to let him into her life-and her bed-as long as there are no strings attached. But Aiden's not about to make the same mistake again. Can he convince her to take a second chance on a once-in-a-lifetime love?

My Thoughts

I enjoyed this book. My problem was that it took a bit of a while to get interested in the book. It really didn't hook me and I put the book down a couple of times and eventually got into the book. Another thing that bothered me about this book was that it felt like it dragged at times. Other then that I enjoyed the characters. Sadie was tough and sassy meanwhile Aiden is a man who will go for what he wants.  the story was interesting. There was enough drama to keep me interested. Overall I liked the book.

3 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...