Friday, December 20, 2013

Geek with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa Weir

Geek with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa Weir

Purchase Links: Amazon
Pages: 130
 photo goodreads-badge-add-38px11_zps1ae6e47f.jpg


Blurb:

Shy music geek Emerson Foshay breaks into a cold sweat and is rendered speechless whenever Lola Brown, the girl of his dreams, steps into his guitar shop. But once a stray cat named Sam follows him home, everything changes and Emerson becomes the coolest guy in town.

Setting: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Cast of main characters:
Emerson Foshay, shy music geek Lola Brown
Melody's (Girl With the Cat Tattoo) sister
Sam the cat, Max's (Girl With the Cat Tattoo) brother

My Thoughts:

Within a few minutes of the book I couldn't help but be confused and say wtf? It was the cover that really got me to check out this book without checking the description. This book is really unique and original, Interesting idea, but its not my type of book. Maybe its because I'm more of a dog person? If you're a cat lover I'm pretty sure you'll love this book. I liked how there was more then one point of view. I didn't really like that there was a cat point of view though. I thought that it was pretty interesting that the cat had some type of persuasion powers but idk thought that the cat seems to human or something. I felt like the cat was too smart or something. I guess it depends on who the person is when it comes to is I don't feel like cats are that smart but then a cat lover might say differently.

Even if I'm not a cat lover I still found myself enjoying this book. This book was easy to read and is an interesting and unique story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...