Thursday, November 28, 2013

Review : Have Yourself a Curvey Little Christmas

Have Yourself a Curvey Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Purchase Links: Kobo
 photo goodreads-badge-add-38px11_zps1ae6e47f.jpg

Blurb:

A Special Holiday Novella!

On the first day of Christmas, Dina Gregory, former wild child and prodigal daughter returns home to New York on a mission. Finding her young son’s father and making him take responsibility for the child he created is the only thing on her wish list. But instead of finding the man she was looking for she runs into his stuffy older brother Ben.

Ben has never liked Dina, but being trapped together on the holidays allows him to see a different side of her. She brings back his Christmas spirit and in the process reminds him what it feels like to love.  Dina’s past makes her wary of falling in love, but Ben is determined to make her stay as his permanent Christmas gift.

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this short, sweet and fun book. I loved the characters and loved how even if the main character was curvy she wasn't one of those girls who are on the background you barely notice. She is sassy, sarcastic and just a great character. Being a curvy girl myself I would love to see more books like this. I had just found out while writing this review that this novella is a 1.5 which means there is a book before this. I'm going to assume that its a stand alone book because I didn't feel at any point that I missed anything. With how this book turned out I'll be sure to check out the others books to this series. This is one of those little books that you can read in a hour or so and just escape your life for just a short moment for a little holiday romance. I loved it.

Overall I enjoyed this novella and think you readers will too. Just in time for the holidays be sure to check this book out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...