"Sorry, sweetheart. I may be nerdy and quiet, but I don't let stupid people walk over me."
Waiting on forever by Ashely Wilcox
4 of 5 Stars
Format: Ebook/Kindle
Genre: New Adult, Adult, College age, Contemporary, Romance
Summary:
For a lot of students in college life is about freedom and partying it up. Then there Leah whose actually in college to learn. Leah is your typical nerd who loves photography, art and learning. Matt was the life of the party being a star football player. They seem to hit it off being friends through online facebook messaging first encountering each other during a college tour. When Matt ends up in the same class as Leah their friendship grows into something more.
My Say:
This was a quick and easy read. I liked the author's writing style. I was pretty much consumed with the book and just couldn't put it down. I liked Leah even if half that time I thought she was annoying and immature at times. I liked that Leah was sassy, bold and didn't take crap from no one. I feel like Leah tried to play innocent too much which I found annoying because after her first kiss she pretty much turned into a horndog. At times I felt like the story was a bit rushed would've slowed down a bit. Overall it's a great book and I highly recommend.
**Received ARC for an honest review.**
![]() |
| Author of the book Ashely Wilcox |


No comments:
Post a Comment