Saturday, April 20, 2013

In the air

"Dancing defined who I was, it was my own personal language and between these walls everyone was fluent." 


In The Air by Crystal Serowka

Stars: 4 of 5
Format: Ebook / Kindle
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, College
Pages:

Summery:

Natalie's father supported her dream of being a dancer and didn't want the fact that his losing a battle against cancer to stop her from her dreams. Before he died he made sure push Natalie to apply to attend Julliard to further her career as a dancer.

For years Samson knew he wanted to take his passion of dancing as far as it would take him. Against his fathers wishes when he went off to college he went to be a dancer rather then the doctor his father wanted him to be.

Natalie and Samson are paired together for dance class and have a connection that neither can deny. Problems have a way of getting between them but they will try to make it work.

"Natalia, I'm sick of holding myself back. Hiding who I really am so I just so I can make everyone else happy"

My say

To me this was a quick enjoyable read. This was the first time I've come across a book with dance aspects in it. I liked how the story would describe the scenes in detail where you can really picture how everything looked. Being that dance brought them together I wish there would've been more talk about it. There was many point of views to really get to understand each and every character in the story. Even though I love a fast paced story, this one was too fast I wished there could've been more development with the relationship between the two. The story felt rushed.

"Life is shit, we all know that, which is why you have to make it your bitch." 

Teaser Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...