I haven't read If I stay and Where she went in a while and now that I have them out I'm in the mood to read. So when I do read the books I'll be sure to write a review about them so you readers have an idea of how the book and what to expect.
I've already written a review for Just One day for those of who haven't see it I'll post up a link so you can check it out. By all means if you read a book I've recommended and wrote about let me know. I love knowing that I've gotten others into books I enjoy reading. When I real big into twilight a couple years ago before the movies and hype I managed to get like 4 or 5 non readers to actually get into the series. I was so happy to turn them over the the darkside and to love reading.



No comments:
Post a Comment