Genre: Contemporary, Romance,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Walmart eBooks
Pages: 224
Published: November 5th 2019 by Harlequin Desire

If your all about the smut then your gonna love this book, there is plenty of steamy scenes. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people. I'm a fan of Maisey Yates books so I was curios to see what she had to offer with this book. When you look past the sex this book really does feel rushed but for what was there was good I suppose. Maybe this book just wasn't for me.

He’s come to Gold Valley with a hidden agenda…
not to fall for his enemy’s daughter!
Emerson Maxfield is the perfect pawn for rancher Holden McCall’s purposes. She’s engaged to a man solely to win her father’s approval, and the sheltered beauty never steps out of line. Until one encounter changes everything. Now this good girl must marry Holden to protect her family—or their desire could spell downfall for them all…
not to fall for his enemy’s daughter!
Emerson Maxfield is the perfect pawn for rancher Holden McCall’s purposes. She’s engaged to a man solely to win her father’s approval, and the sheltered beauty never steps out of line. Until one encounter changes everything. Now this good girl must marry Holden to protect her family—or their desire could spell downfall for them all…


No comments:
Post a Comment