Saturday, April 20, 2024

Review : The Suspect Next Door

The Suspect Next Door  by Rachel Astor

GoodreadsClick
Pages: 280
PublishedFebruary 20, 2024
I’m stalking him
…for research!

My bestselling-mystery-author career had come to a standstill, and I was plagued with writer's block. So I asked What would my favorite fictional girl detective do? She would find a suspect to inspire her to finish the case, of course! Luckily, I have a new, mysterious and very dreamy private investigator next door to follow. I'm going to help him solve the case and finally finish this book of mine. Then maybe the two of us can pursue The Case of the Perfect Couple…
Petra is dealing with writers block and decides to follow a neighbor and lands herself in more then she ever expected. So I enjoyed the book there was plenty of mystery and suspense. I wouldn't say there was much of romance to make this a romantic suspense though. Also I kinda really disliked Petra she was kinda annoying and pretty reckless getting herself into pretty dangerous situations with her meddling ways. But then again if she wasn't there wouldn't be much of a story. There was so much going on with plenty of twists and turns and I really enjoyed that. Overall pretty good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...