Genre: Romantic Suspense, Harlequin, Romance,
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 288
Published: September 26, 2023 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense
Reunited by danger…
…and racing against the clock
On the trail of a hacker, IT security expert Malachi Touré finds…a woman from his past he’s never gotten over. Dr. Grace Blackwell is no hacker. She’s a medical researcher, and someone has stolen a potentially deadly formula from her computer. Despite the still-simmering attraction between them, Mal is wary of trusting her again. Then everything changes when a killer has Grace in their sights…
Dr.Grace is a medical researcher who realizes her information was being hacked which is pretty much a major problem since she's the one with access to a deadly formula she accidently found while on her research. Malachi is a IT security expert who was on the trail of the hacker and manages to run into Grace someone who he hasn't gotten over. Both work together to figure out what happened to her friend who she believes was murdered and looking to get the proof when someone who doesn't want her to look further starts to strike out against her and those she loves.
This was a pretty good read really fast paced or maybe I just read to quickly because I was just that into this book. I like getting to know the characters and I really love a good second chance at love senario. Grace was too focused on her work and just wasn't interested in a relationship they can only complicate and distract her and Malachi really cares for her but what could he do she's pretty much made up her mind and it was interesting seeing that side of Grace start to loosen up and change. It was interesting seeing them investigate what's going on and I liked that there was a bit of twists and turns around here and there to keep things interesting. Overall this was a pretty good book I really enjoyed it.

No comments:
Post a Comment