Genre:
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Walmart eBooks
Pages: 256
Published: May 23, 2023
Exploring her hidden past
May rob her of her future
Ansley Brookshire’s search for her birth mother takes her from the gated estate where she grew up to Lonesome, Montana. This is where she meets Buck Crawford. Determined to help, the gorgeous rancher introduces her to Colt Brothers Investigations. But someone wants the secrets surrounding her adoption to stay buried—and they’ll do anything to keep her from uncovering the truth…
Once Ansley figures out that she is adopted by her parents she does everything she can to find her biological family. So she heads to the Colt Brothers investigation and ends up finding our family sooner than she thinks. Buck Crawford finds Ansley interesting and also very familiar to his Colt friends and will help Ansley anyway that he can but it's clear the more they try to look into the adoption the more it seems someone watched it hushed up.
I really enjoy this book I pretty much called it from the beginning but it was so fun to read and see how they would actually turn out and if my guess is would turn out true. I enjoyed the little spark that was happening between Ainsley and buck. I enjoyed seeing how they piece things together to figuring out who were her parents and how she even get adopted when the whole process of it all seems pretty sketchy. If you like mystery books you'll enjoy this one like I did.



No comments:
Post a Comment