Genre: Manga
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 324
Published: March 29th 2022 by Kodansha

At seven years old, Zen's parents, sister, and his own left leg were swallowed by the mysterious gloved entity only known as Shake Hand. And Zen's not the only one—in the seven years after, these "gloved hand" incidents have only increased, and others have lost families and limbs, too. But Zen is powerless to do anything about it...until the fateful night his eyes are opened and he once again comes face to face with the mysterious, murderous Shake Hand—and the artisan syndicate sworn to stop him, known as Bootsleg! An oversized, action-packed new series from the author of Yozakura Quartet!
This was defiantly a random pick for me. I wasn't even sure what it was about. I just looked at the cover and was like hey it looks interesting lets see what's inside and I will tell you now I was not disappointed! This book was actually pretty trippy at first with the whole world building and this volume did a great job getting me into what's going on. It was all the more interesting seeing Zens start in all this and why he's getting into this Bootlegs group. I enjoyed getting to see the other new characters and seeing how different they were and how they got to this point and I can't wait to see more from these characters. I will say this book is a bit much with the fan service but I'll ignore that because the overall storyline was getting interesting enough for me to want to check out the next book soon as I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment