Friday, March 12, 2021

Review : Cells at Work! Baby 01

Cells at Work! Baby 01

GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon 
Pages: 160
BEING A BABY IS HARD WORK!

Join these cute baby cells as they work hard within their tiny body! A mini-Red Blood Cell picks up oxygen from the helpful ladies at the Placenta, and meets a White Blood Cell for the first time, in this adorable spinoff of Cells at Work! But when tremors begin to shake their world, they’ll need to consult the Gene Library to find out what’s going on! Could this be…a contraction? And might their body soon have to…fend for itself?!

So this was interesting. I didn't consider that this book although it says baby would start before birth. That part skeeves me out since I don't like anything birth related. Once I got over that I went straight into this book seeing red and white blood cells beginning as tiny ones and it was pretty cute. Being that I've watched the anime I had an idea of how this book would turn out and found it all the more enjoyable getting to see a bit more of these characters .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...