Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review: Moriarty The Patriot

Moriarty The Patriot

GoodreadsClick
Pages: 208
Published October 6th 2020 by VIZ Media LLC
The untold story of Sherlock Holmes’ greatest rival, Moriarty!

Before he was Sherlock’s rival, Moriarty fought against the unfair class caste system in London by making sure corrupt nobility got their comeuppance. But even the best-intentioned plans can spin out of control—will Moriarty’s dream of a more just and equal world turn him into a hero…or a monster?

I love coming across anything Sherlock related so when I heard about this I jumped right onto this. I would love to see Moriarty's story and this book did not disappoint. I loved getting a back story and seeing how things worked in this book. Seeing the mystery unfold and seeing the end result because unlike Sherlock, Moriarty wasn't much for the cops and getting the law to do their job and I was fascinated but the end results. Overall I'm defiantly going to be looking for this series and seeing more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...