Genre: Fantasy, Comics, Paranormal, Manga, Horror,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | iBooks | Walmart eBooks
Pages: 224
Published: June 16th 2015 by VIZ Media LLC

Shy Ken Kaneki is thrilled to go on a date with the beautiful Rize. But it turns out that she’s only interested in his body—eating it, that is. When a morally questionable rescue transforms him into the first half-human half-Ghoul hybrid, Ken is drawn into the dark and violent world of Ghouls, which exists alongside our own.
I've been hearing about this series for a while and haven't yet gotten to it. Didn't think it was for me. Then I saw on netgalley there was a ecopy of the book so I decided to take a chance. I devoured this book from start to end I there was just so much to process of what this series could be that I want to know more of that world. I loved the art style, the characters and the idea of the Ghouls and what happened to Ken. I just want to know more and luckily enough its been out for a while with an anime that I just might have to check out, after reading the manga of course.



No comments:
Post a Comment