Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review : Embraced at Seaside

Embraced at Seaside by Addison Cole

Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #8
Releasing April 11, 2018

After working hard all day creating his beautiful metal sculptures, Hunter Lacroux likes to unwind with a hot babe–or two. But after spending a handful of nights with smart, sassy, and beautiful Jana Garner, the woman who challenges everything he does and says, Hunter wants more.

As a dancer, boxer, actress, and waitress, Jana is tough, organized, and as dedicated as she is committed. She has to be to maintain her crazy schedule. But when it comes to men, Jana’s had a string of bad relationships, and there’s only thing she’ll commit to–not committing.

Passion ignites every time Jana and Hunter are together, but the closer Hunter gets, the faster Jana runs. When Hunter lays on the charm, Jana throws out a challenge she’s sure he can’t meet, and Hunter steps up to the plate, forcing her to face her hurtful past or let go of him forever.

Embraced at Seaside is the sweet edition of the steamy romance novel Seaside Embrace by Melissa Foster

Hunter is an artist who knows what he wants and his eyes have set on the lovely Jana who is a challenge he is willing to take on. Jana is not much for committing after plenty of bad relationships and wants thing uncomplicated. 

I remember enjoying this book last time so decided to pick it up again as an audio book and I will say I prefer this format much better. I tend to be all over the place when it comes to just straight up reading a book but was able to focus more and appreciate the book even more. There was even some details that I seemed to have missed the last time or maybe just forgot and was able to get more out of the audio book. Highly recommend! 

Previous review :
I loved this book. I loved getting to know these characters with their dual POV, their back stories and the reasoning behind why they made certain choices. I loved that Hunter was willing to take on Janas challenge and did what he had to do. I loved that Jana was a pretty well meaning type that was pretty strong and independent when she needed to be and she was quite stubborn. I loved seeing their connection between the two go. I loved getting to hear bits a pieces of the previous characters and how they were so supportive when it came to Jana helping her out and really giving her the push she needed to do more when it came to career wise when it seemed like she was stuck where she was at. Its would be hard to describe in detail what I did love about this book but trust me when I say your going to really enjoy this sweet but steamy clean romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...