Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Review : The Army Doc's Christmas Angel

The Army Doc's Christmas Angel by Annie O'Neil

Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | Kobo | BN
Pages: 256
Published December 1st 2018 by Harlequin Medical Romances
Letting go of his past…

…to embrace their future!

In this Hope Children’s Hospital story, pediatrician Dr. Finn Morgan keeps himself fiercely private—after losing his leg in Afghanistan, he pushed everyone away. So his unexpected attraction to colleague, physiotherapist Naomi Collins, infuriates him! Something in her stunning eyes tells him she’s a survivor too. Christmas is a time for healing, maybe they’ll both find what they’ve both been looking for—in each other’s arms…

Hope Children’s Hospital miniseries 
Book 1 — Their Newborn Baby Gift by Alison Roberts
Book 2 — One Night, One Unexpected Miracle by Caroline Anderson
Book 3 — The Army Doc’s Christmas Angel by Annie O’Neil
Book 4 — The Billionaire’s Christmas Wish by Tina Beckett 

Dr.Finn has is own set of issues that stem from loosing a leg while in Afghanistan, but it made him the best at what he does. Naomi is a physiotherapist who is going to work on the same patient who is coming in from a similar situation she came from and can't help but want to help in any way that she can.

Thing is if you are looking for a Christmasy book to give you all the feels then this book isn't that. But if you are looking for a good contemporary romance with deep characters that make you want to route for them being together then you'll like this. I enjoyed getting to know the character and as I mentioned I couldn't help but want these two to get together. This was such a nicely written book, with no dull moments and personally I had a hard time putting it down. Overall pretty good book I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...