Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Review : Erik


Erik by Sawyer Bennett

An Arizona Vengeance Novel 
Release Date: November 5, 2018 
Goodreads Link: Click
The Arizona Vengeance are developing a reputation on the ice as one of hockey’s top teams. But one player’s reputation off the ice might just keep him from scoring. . . .

I’m having the time of my life with my new brothers on the Arizona Vengeance. We may be an expansion team, but after notching some big wins, the entire league knows to watch out for Erik Dahlbeck. That’s me.

The only person who doesn’t seem to think I’m so great? Blue Gardner, the hot-as-f*** flight attendant on our team plane. I sure wouldn’t mind joining the mile-high club with her, but besides bringing me lukewarm coffee, she won’t give me the time of day. Whatever I did to rub Blue the wrong way, my teammates think it’s hilarious. After all, we’re used to women flocking to us. #puckbunnies

When I run into Blue back on land, I’m shocked to learn how she spends her time off: taking care of her handicapped brother. There are layers to this girl I never imagined, layers I can’t wait to peel away. And that’s a new feeling for me.

But first I’ve got to find a way to melt that ice-cold stare. Because as much as I try to pretend I don’t care what Blue thinks of me, how can you not care when you’re falling for someone?
Purchase Bishop:
Another great book by Sawyer Bennett she is one author I can genuinely said has never disappointed me with her great and unique books. This book was no different with a new and different set of characters  Erik and Blue. Both have had a brief encounter that Erik doesnt seem to remember and Blue isn't about to remind him. Shes got her own set of things she got to take over. She was once young and wild and now got things to do and doesn't want anyone one Blue to be a distraction. I loved that even though the past had to shape her Blue was loyal to her bother, he brother needed her and she wanted what was best. I loved that Erik was loving enough to help her out and do what he could. Obviously things can't stay perfect in the little love bubble that Blue and Erik gets but its interesting seeing how they deal with situations that come their way. In usual Sawyer Bennett fashion you can expect a great book with plenty of steamy scenes but a book with an interesting and enjoyable storyline. I really enjoyed reading this book it was pretty great. Highly Recommend. 

Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult to erotic contemporary romance, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

Sawyer likes her Bloody Marys strong, her martinis dirty, and her heroes a combination of the two. When not bringing fictional romance to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to a very active daughter, as well as full-time servant to her adorably naughty dogs. She believes in the good of others, and that a bad day can be cured with a great work-out, cake, or even better, both.

Sawyer also writes general and women’s fiction under the pen name S. Bennett and sweet romance under the name Juliette Poe.
Connect with Sawyer:


Sign up for Sawyer’s newsletter:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...