Dive into the Newest Sweet with Heat Romance!
Nights at Seaside by Addison Cole
Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #6
Releasing Dec 13, 2017
Sky
Lacroux has finally realized her dream and opened her own tattoo shop in
Provincetown, Massachusetts. She’s happy as can be, preparing the shop for its
grand opening and renting a cottage in the Seaside community while renovations
to her new apartment are being completed. The only thing missing is the one
thing she longs for, and has no control over—love.
Sawyer
Bass, a professional boxer, plays his guitar at a local bar to escape the
painful reality of his father’s deteriorating health and a recent health
warning of his own. But when he spots a stunning brunette across the room,
escaping reality goes out the window, and the beautiful woman becomes the focus
of his next song—and maybe even the rest of his life.
When
Sawyer walks into Sky’s tattoo shop and sees the woman from the bar—Sky—the
chemistry between them is instant. Sawyer is everything Sky could ever hope for
in a man. He’s honest, loving, sensitive, and potently virile—but boxing goes
against everything Sky believes in. The closer they become, the more she
realizes that her alpha boxer is waging his own emotional battle—only the
battle she thinks he’s waging isn’t the one that threatens to tear them apart.
Nights at Seaside is the sweet edition of the
steamy romance novel Seaside Nights by
Melissa Foster
Sky is finaly working on her dream job opening a tattoo shop. While her and a couple of friends go to a local bar is there she meets Sawyer Bass playing guitar singing his own lyrics. Sawyer has his own things he needs to deal with his father slowly deteriorating from the man he once been and Sawyer will do everything he can to make sure his father is living comfortably, even if it risks another head injury that can really mess him up. Sky and Sawyer have this attraction but can she really look past his job a professional boxer?
Another fantastic book by Addison Cole, I love getting the chance to see these character over time and seeing previous characters play their part in this book. This book was such a fun read, its hot and steamy but clean as well which is perfect for me. I loved seeing the romance between Sky and Sawyer and it was tough seeing how Sky was dealing with Sawyers job because she just couldn't seem to deal with his job. I mean if I was in her situation id find it tough myself to see someone I care about getting hurt and it was interesting seeing her perspective. I enjoyed seeing Sky and her friends almost makes me wish I knew people like them to hang out with. Overall it was a pretty great book, I pretty much devoured this book, and I recommend you lovely readers to check out this book especially the series in general its pretty great.
Another fantastic book by Addison Cole, I love getting the chance to see these character over time and seeing previous characters play their part in this book. This book was such a fun read, its hot and steamy but clean as well which is perfect for me. I loved seeing the romance between Sky and Sawyer and it was tough seeing how Sky was dealing with Sawyers job because she just couldn't seem to deal with his job. I mean if I was in her situation id find it tough myself to see someone I care about getting hurt and it was interesting seeing her perspective. I enjoyed seeing Sky and her friends almost makes me wish I knew people like them to hang out with. Overall it was a pretty great book, I pretty much devoured this book, and I recommend you lovely readers to check out this book especially the series in general its pretty great.
Addison
Cole is the sweet alter ego of New York Times and USA Today bestselling
and award-winning author Melissa Foster. She writes humorous and emotional sweet
contemporary romance. Her books do not include explicit sex scenes or harsh
language. Addison spends her summers on Cape Cod, where she dreams up wonderful
love stories in her house overlooking Cape Cod Bay.

















No comments:
Post a Comment