Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Do one thing that makes you happy book review.

So this is a new item I requested to review purely out of curiosity and now that I have it in my hands its better then I expected it to be. Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy is such a lovely book. Glancing at the cover it is such a pretty and simple design and I love the touch of holographic print for the lettering makes it really pop along with that bold yellow cover. The cover is pretty sturdy and with stand a bit of beating.

As for the contents of the book its just so lovely. Such uplifting and inspiring quotes, sayings, random areas to fill out the day you are working on that certain page that its hard not to smile while going though this book. I love the touch of date to remind you when that page really made you think and smile and write in a journal like entry where you can stop and think and gage how you really feel write it down and reflect. I really love how this book leaves many prompts and its just a sweet book to have or to even gift a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...