Thursday, September 1, 2016

Most Anticipated books of September

Hello Lovely readers!

I was going to make this a long post of about this fall's upcoming book releases but that'll be too long. No one got time for that. Now that its September I wanted to let you know my most anticipated books that are going to be released this month.

What books are you most excited about getting? Are you looking forward to these book's that I've listed leave your comments below!

September 3rd, 2016

Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs

Goodreads: Click

I pretty much devoured the trilogy and I'm curious what this book has in store with its many short stories talking about many of the peculiar characters.

September 6th, 2016

Leave me by Gayle Forman

Goodreads: Click

It's Gayle Forman another auto buy author for me. From the description its sounds like a book for people who just need a break from their day to day life. Makes me think of Eat, Pray, Love but not sure if that's the right description I did only watch the movie and its been a while. It just sounds like the kind of book I need to read right now. Read the description of this book by clicking the goodreads link and you'll understand what I mean.

September 20th, 2016

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

Goodreads: Click

I'm so dang excited about getting my hands on this book. I recently read - No - Devoured this author's Dorothy Must Die series. I'm now anxiously waiting for the last book to come out. From what I know this is a retelling. A retelling of what? Not sure, if you know then leave a comment below. I heard something about a retelling of Frozen or Snow White. Not sure what's true. Regardless its a retelling and its by Danielle Paige so obviously I need to get this.

September 20, 2016

The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

Goodreads : Click

I heard about this book a while ago and knew I had to get my hands on this book. Basically this girl her sister was murdered a few years back and her killer is roaming free. Now the girl is pretty much going to get her revenge by coming after the killer with her own plans of murder. Talk about sister love to the max! No really its a bit crazy for the sister to want to murder her sister's murder and it just sound like an awesome book.

September 20th, 2016

Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter

Goodreads: Click

Obviously my wallet is going to hate me on the day that 3 books that I'm anxiously waiting for is going to be released. Regardless I still want to get these books this is another retelling on Cinderella I believe. It's based in Brooklyn which is pretty cool being that I live pretty close to there. I love when I can come across a book that's based near where I live. Anyways I find it hard to describe books that I haven't read before so just click the goodreads link. It sounds unique, interesting and right up my alley so I need to get this. Plus have you seen that cover isn't it cute. If I didn't know the description of this book it would've been a cover buy.

September 20th, 2016

Kids of Appetite by David Arnold

Goodreads: Click

Apparently I'm going to have to change that number to 4 books I'm going to need to get my hands on this day. I didn't realize until now that there was a fourth book going to get released that way. Even cooler this is another book based even closer to where I live. While reading the description I can understand the list a bit of what they were talking about since I live near Hackensack I have that advantage. I'm kinda curious if the this is the kind of book I can follow along with read live and check out the sites that are mentioned. Anyways its been compared to Mosquitoland which I haven't read but heard good things so I'm curious to check this book out.

September 27th, 2016

Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge

I didn't hear about this book for long but from what I hear is that it's a retelling of Romeo & Juliet and I hear something about the living dying and the dead being brought back to life and what? Its peaked my interesting and now its among my anticipated reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...