Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review : The Year I Became Isabella Sanders

The Year I Became Isabella Sanders by Jessica Sorensen

Genre: New Adult, Younge Adult
Goodreads: Click
Published: September 9th, 2015

Synopsis:

Isabella Anders has always been the girl that never fit in. Most days she feels invisible, especially when she’s around her older sister, Hannah, who catches the eye of everyone, including Kai and Kyler, the boys who live next door. 

Isabella has had a crush on Kyler for years, but knows he’ll never see her as anything more than Hannah’s little sister, unless she finds a way to standout. 

When Isabella gets an offer from her grandmother to travel overseas for the summer, she seizes the opportunity, hoping she’ll discover more about herself. And she does, but not in the way that she expected. 

Three months later, Isabella returns home an entirely new person. The change is enough to catch both Kyler and Kai’s attention. But Isabella is still struggling with what she discovered over the summer and until she deals with the truth, she’ll never truly be herself.

Review:

Since I got the book the year I became Isabella Sanders by Jessica Sorensen I was sure to jump all over that as many of you know I am a fan of this author and love many of her books I have never once been disappointed. So I was excited when I received an advanced reader copy the only thing that's gonna suck now i want to get ahold of that second book and now I have to wait even longer.

The book starts off with letting the readers know that her family from the outside is pretty much perfect, but of course Isabella ruin things by being the black sheep. When she was offered a chance to go on vacation with her grandmother, a very cool Grandma I might add, she's able to find a bit of herself and learn a family's secret the is the key to her finding more about herself. After 3 months spending with her grandma and cousin she was a bit more confident with more experiences was coming out of her shell no longer did she wants to be the baggy dressed loner. Back home she wants to learn more about her mother and find out why all the secrets?

I loved that this book has a bit of a mystery wondering more about her family and mother what's with the family? I loved seeing Isabella get out of her shell and get more confident. I love that there was so many funny moments. Trust me, you're going to end up looking like a fool while you're reading this book at times, I might have busted out laughing a couple times getting some odd looks from my family. I loved Isabella's cousin she's pretty cool, she helped Isabella get out of her comfort zone and actually do stuff. After this reading this book I'm very curious about Kai and look forward to seeing more of his story in his side of what's going on. 

This book was well written with a great storyline that kept the readers that will keep the readers wanting more I look forward to seeing what happens next for Isabella and Kai. 

Highly recommend! 5 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...