Release: July 7, 2015
Dr. Phoenix Reid isn't who she seems...
Everyone knows a phoenix rises from the ashes. What they don't talk about are the people she drags with her into the fire.
I thought one hot night with Max Hallowell was harmless. I never expected it would force me to face my past or bring back the man who swore he'd never let me go. Now Max wants to help me. Wants to save me. But if I let him, he'll be destroyed. I can already smell the flames.
A woman with a secret past. A man determined to protect her. A dangerous passion that could cost them both everything.
Playing with Fire is the first in a new series of standalone novels featuring the New Hope characters Lexi Ryan fans have come to love. While you wait for Nix and Max's story, explore Love Unbound, the collection of books set in Lexi's New Hope world.
*Each series can be read on its own, but for the chronology purists, the reading order is below. *
Love Unbound: Splintered Hearts
- Unbreak Me (Maggie’s story)
- Stolen Wishes: A Wish I May Prequel Novella (Will and Cally’s prequel)
- Wish I May (Will and Cally’s novel)
- Or read them together in the omnibus edition, Splintered Hearts: The New Hope Trilogy
Love Unbound: Here and Now
- Lost in Me (Hanna’s story begins)
- Fall to You (Hanna’s story continues)All for This (Hanna’s story concludes)
Or read them together in the omnibus edition, Here and Now: The Complete Series
Love Unbound: Reckless and Real
- Something Wild (Liz and Sam’s story begins)
- Something Reckless (Liz and Sam’s story continues)Something Real (Liz and Sam’s story concludes)
Love Unbound: Mended Hearts
Playing with Fire (Nix’s story, coming July 7, 2015)
* * Don't forget to check back to this blog to check out my review on this book on the 9th. I won't give out any spoilers but I Highly recomend you lovely readers to check this book out! You wont' regreat it! * *