Thursday, July 30, 2015

Asking for Advice

Hello lovelies,

I wanted to know if anyone can give me advice. I have a bookish Twitter account to show my blog posts on, as well as a Facebook page. Its a bit of a hassle to post on all three and to keep it up every single day. Is there any website that you can think of that when I post anything on my blog it'll automatically post its onto Twitter and the Facebook page for free. Now I've been on Networked blogs (I believe its called) but I don't think there's that option to post automatically everywhere. I'd need to pay for that sort of thing.

Does anyone have a free website they know that would do this sort of thing because it truly is hard to keep up to things?

Well that's all for now.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...