Tuesday, April 7, 2015

About The Blogger

bold what’s true about you

I am under 18.
I am a cuddler.
I am a morning person. (Well after my morning coffee. If no coffee no one can get near me)

I am an only child.
I am currently in my pajamas.

I am currently pregnant.
I am left handed.
l am right handed.

I am ambidextrous.
I am a little shy around the opposite sex.

I bite my nails.
I can be paranoid at times

.I enjoy folk music.
I enjoy smoothies
.

I enjoy talking on the phone.
I have a car.
I have/had a hard time paying attention at school. 

I have a hidden talent. 
I have a pet. (Dog & 3 Parakeets)

I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
I have all my grandparents.
I have been to another country.

I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
I have or had broken a bone.

I have bathed someone. (I have alot of younger siblings)
I have changed a diaper. (Unfortuantly)

I have changed a lot over the past year. (I've been learning to grow up its about time)
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. (I've changed my hair so many different colors I almost forget)

I have had major/minor surgery.
I have killed another person.
I have had my hair cut within the last week. (Deva Curl cut)
I have mood swings. (Hey doesnt everyone?)
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. (Still questioning it but I know I want to work with children)

I have rejected someone before.
I like the taste of blood.
I like Michael Jackson. (Hey he has some amazing songs, my sisters and I always jam out to his music)

I love sleeping.
I love to shop.

I own 100 CDs or more. ( Used to)
I own and use a library card. (Of Course)

I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
 I sleep a lot during the day.
I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I am wearing socks.
I am tired.
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.


I have/had:

Finished college. 
Smoked cigarettes.
Ridden every ride at an amusement park.

Collected something really stupid.
Gone to a concert.

Helped someone.
Spun turn tables.
Watched four movies in one night.

Been broken up with.
Taken a college level course.
Been in a car accident.

Been in a tornado.
Been in a hurricane.

Been in a cyclone
Watched someone die.
Been to a funeral.Cut myself.
Ran a marathon. (Its on my to do list)
Your parents got divorced.
Cried yourself to sleep.
Spent over $200 in one day. 
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.

Written a 10 page letter.
Had a best friend.
Lost someone you loved.

Skipped school.

Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Been in a mental hospital.
Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.

Fired a gun. (But I want to)
Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job.
Taken a lie detector test.
Swam with dolphins. 
Attempted suicide.
Written poetry.
Read more than 20 books a year.

Gone to Europe. (I Wish...Sigh)
Loved someone you shouldn’t have.
Used a coloring book over age 12.

Had surgery.
Had stitches. (Dog bit my face needed stiches)

Taken a taxi.
Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
Had a hamster.

Gotten straight A’s. 
Been handcuffed. 

My hair is naturally the color:

Light brown
Medium brown
Dark brown
Blond
Black

Dirty blonde
Strawberry blond
Multicolored
Red

My eyes are:

Brown
Dark Brown

Blue
Green
Hazel
Light brown
Grey

People sometimes label me as:

Slut.
Boyish.

Colorful.
Ugly.
Nerd.

Some of my fears are:

Spiders/other insects.
Slimy things.
Dying/Afterlife.
Doctor/dentist appointments. 
Hospitals.
Needles

Disease. 
Being alone in the dark. (Ok Sometimes)

Heights/Falling.
Small spaces.

Oceans/large bodies of water.

Large animals.
Small animals.
Open spaces.
Lightning/Fire.
Tornadoes.
Clustered holes.  
Bodily fluids.

Corpses.
Thunder/loud noises.

I have:

A friend with benefits.
A laptop in my room.
A television in my room.
Good grades. 
My own car. 
Parents who are still married.

A dog.
A cat.
A game console.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...