Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review : Tempted by Her Boss

Tempted by Her Boss by Scarlet Wilson

Genre: Medical Romance
Pages: 192
Goodreads : Click
Expected publication: August 1st 2014 by Harlequin Medical Romance 

Love can be infectious...

One second Dr. Grace Barclay is sitting at her desk, the next she's naked in the decontamination showers with notorious doc and total sex god Donovan Reid! The chemistry between them is sizzling, so when Grace is assigned to Donovan's team it's all she can do to remain cool, calm and professional with her new boss. But with her career at stake Grace must impress for the right reasons. And surrendering to the temptation of Donovan would be oh-so-wrong...wouldn't it?

Review:

Normally I don't read books with the whole medical type of background I'm more of a NA Paranormal reader. After reading this book I'll be sure to look more into books like this because I really enjoyed it. I loved the connection between Donovan and Grace and loved that I got both of their point of view. This book can be summed up to being short, sweet and enjoyable. I really enjoyed this book and think you readers will enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...