Monday, July 7, 2014

Review : Fractured Moon

Genre: Paranormal Romance, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, Fantasy
Goodreads : Click
Purchase Links :  Amazon
Pages : 300
Published May 27th 2014 by Fused Publishing

Aurelia Fridell is a freak. The only werewolf who can't shift.

As her thirtieth birthday approaches, isolation creeps in, and worry settles in her gut. She accepted her status long ago, and yet lately, she's felt off-kilter. Eyes follow her, prickling her senses, and her headaches are getting worse.

Is she paranoid, or is someone, or something, stalking her? Watching. Waiting. Drumming fingers to a sinister beat she can't hear.

Time will tell.

Ceithin Starkley isn't looking for a mate. Especially now. In fact, he doesn't believe in true-matings at all.

While being recruited for a new job, a scent on the wind stuns him, and he begins fighting an inner battle he never wanted, yet can't ignore.

Sparks fly, as Ceithin and Aurelia fight fate, and race against a clock neither knows is ticking.


Review :

Aurelia grew up waiting for the day she would turn into a werewolf like the rest of her family, but when that day came, she didn't turn. She's pretty much an outcate of the werewolf community and grew to accept that role. Lately things have been off for her, not only that she got the feeling that someone is watching her. It seems the only upside for her lately is meeting Ceithin but then again he's already with someone. But that doesn't stop them from being attracted to one another.

Wow, I loved this book it was fantastic. It was full of suspense wondering who could possibly be after Aurelia I would say my guesses of who I thought it was but it turned out totally wrong and I don't want to spoil the book. I liked that this book got me guessing though made it more fun. I loved the characters. I loved the twist towards the ending of the book I would never guessed it. With how this book turned out I'll be sure to check out the next book when it comes out. I thought this book was very well written and I loved every moment of reading this book.

This is such a fun and unique book and I highly recommend you lovely readers to check out this fantastic book! 5 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...