Sunday, April 6, 2014

Review : Stained

Stained by Ella James

Genre: Paranormal, Demons, Angels, Young Adult
Kindle Edition, 254 pages
Published September 14th 2011 by Barkley's Books
GoodreadsClick

                Amazon

After a fire destroys seventeen-year-old Julia’s home and kills her foster parents, she chases the half-demon responsible across the country and back, determined to avenge her family and discover why a host of celestial baddies want her dead. With Julia is enigmatic hottie - Cayne, who has his own score to settle with the half-demon, and who might be just as dangerous as the creature he and Julia hunt.

My Thoughts:

I have to admit that before I even read this book I was a little iffy about it because of the negative reviews that I've come across. But I didn't stop let that stop me from reading this book. I've come across many great books that have had negative reviews and still found myself really enjoying the book. I also decided to check out this book because I've read a couple books by Ella James and really enjoyed her books so I wanted to check this book out.

I just couldn't put this book down once I've started. It was action packed, there was so much going on, at times it was predictable but all together this book was interesting and unique. If you are a fan of Becca Fitzpatrick's book Hush Hush then I highly recommend you check out this book.  4 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...