Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fall With Me

Fall With Me by Julie Particka

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, New Adult
ebookOther Format200 pages
Expected publication: April 28th 2014 by Entangled Publishing, LLC - Embrace
In the game of love…

Dumped by her college boyfriend for her best friend, the last thing Jenna Brandt needs to deal with is working beside her backstabbing-BFF's hotter-than-hot brother. But when he offers her a chance to get some revenge on her ex, she can hardly say no--even if spending more time with Sutton puts her heart in jeopardy all over again.

Someone's going to get hurt…

Sutton Bell has had a thing for Jenna since they were in high school, but after one screwed-up night, she didn’t want anything to do with him. Now, with just the summer before he leaves to begin his new career, Sutton’s determined to convince Jenna he’s not the player he used to be. But saving his sister from making an awful mistake may mean losing Jenna for good.




My Thoughts:

Jenna heads back home when she finds that her would've been fiance broke up with her to be with her best friend. Working with her father would've been fine if it wasn't for the fact that her now ex-best friend's hott brother works for father making things a bit awkward. On the other side Sutton liked Jenna for a while now and he's not the same person he used to be. When he finds out that Jenna's ex is with his sister he will do what he can with the help of Jenna to separate his sister with her boyfriend before things get more complicated.

I really enjoyed this book. This book wasn't overly dramatic it was sweet and fun book. I enjoyed seeing the relationship between Sutton and Jenna. I loved that I got both of their point of views with helped me like their character even more when I got to know their inside story. I loved Jenna she is a strong character. She's not the type of person to let anything get her down but I feel like she is too forgiving. But then again I'm the type of person to hold a grudge I hold things for a long time and it seemed like Jenna just brushed it off. This book is fast paced and well written. I just fell for this book 4 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...