Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review : Entry-Level Mistress

Entry-Level Mistress by Sabrina Darby
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group : New Adult
Purchase Links : Amazon

 photo goodreads-badge-add-38px11_zps1ae6e47f.jpg

Blurb:

Daniel Hartmann and Emily Anderson have every reason to hate each other. Her father destroyed the lives of his parents and he in turn sent her father to jail. Now Daniel’s a successful billionaire and artsy Emily is his newest employee. Both of them intend to make the other pay for the sins of the past, but revenge has never been so sweet.

My Thoughts:

Daniel and Emily had a past that ended up with the death of Daniels parents and her fathers life ruined with jail time. Not being able to let go of the past Emily decided it was time to cast her revenge and ruin Daniel for ruining her father. For a long time Emily thought Daniel was some type of evil villain and her revenge plan seems to back fire when they both end up falling for each other.

I enjoyed really enjoyed this book and it was short and very predictable. I enjoyed the characters and loved the connection between Daniel and Emily. I just wished that there was more to the story then what there was. I was expecting to see little mishaps and stuff that Emily would cause but never did. I figured that they would end up falling for each other because that's how stories like this usually goes. I think what made this story unique was that there was more to what happened to the families then I was expecting which made this book a bit different from the rest.

Overall I enjoyed reading this book and think you readers will too. 4 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...