Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Review: Pursuit of the Truth

Pursuit of the Truth by K.D. Richards

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Suspense, 
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | iBooks | Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 256
Published: February 1st 2021 by Harlequin Intrigue 
His skills can keep her safe

Her secrets could get them killed…

Security expert Ryan West’s worst fears come to life when hotel CEO Nadia Shelton is pushed in front of a taxi and nearly killed. Someone will do whatever it takes to find the brother Nadia thought was dead, and the only way Ryan can protect her as they uncover the truth is to stay strictly professional. But the sparks igniting between them are nearly impossible to ignore.

Nadia is a CEO who has been in a couple strange events but its when she falls in front of a taxi that things start to seem like a pattern. Ryan West is security for her busniess and will do everything to protect he while they try to figure out why a person might be after her and how it might have a connection to her brother who recently passed away.

If you love mystery suspense novels you'll enjoy this book I loved seeing the progression as clearly someone was after her but the question was why. Then theres the whole thing about her brother and what was really going on. I had a couple of people I was thinking might be behind things but I loved that with this book it kept me guessing which made this book that much more enjoyable. There was the bit of romance going on but with high tension people look towards relief and these who found it in eachother. Overall great book I really enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...